HOUSE REPUBLICANS ANNOUNCE COMMITMENT TO AMERICA
POTTSVILLE, Pa. – This week, Congressman Dan Meuser (PA-09) joined the House Republican Conference to unveil the “Commitment to America,” a bold agenda focused on delivering results for the American people. This plan offers concrete proposals to:
RESTORE Our Way of Life
- Defeat Covid-19 and ensure Americans health by promoting testing and delivering a safe and effective vaccine.
- Support our law enforcement, increase funding for better training and equipment while opposing any efforts to defund the police.
- Safeguard American’s rights to free speech, religious liberty, and to keep and bear arms.
REBUILD the Greatest Economy in History
- Build on President Trump’s pro-growth policies by extending the $2,000 child tax credit and making community investment incentives, like the ten Opportunity Zones in PA-09, permanent.
- Move our vital supply chains out of China, increasing good-paying manufacturing jobs in the U.S.
- Improve our nation’s infrastructure, fixing our roads, bridges and highways and bring high-speed internet to every household in the America.
RENEW the American Dream
- Invest in high quality education and grow school choice, allowing students to attend the school best for them.
- Uphold our promise to our nation’s Veterans by improving their healthcare and expanding the VA Choice program.
- Improve our workforce by expanding career and technical education opportunities and workforce development, building on President Trump’s commitment to American workers.
- Reach a bipartisan agreement to protect and strengthen Social Security and Medicare.
Congressman Meuser is focused on delivering results for the people of Pennsylvania’s 9th District to defeat COVID-19 and look ahead to continuing the growth and prosperity of every American. To learn more about this new plan, please visit: www.CommitmentToAmerica.com
To watch Congressman Meuser’s floor speech on the new plan, please click HERE.